For GPS: Use either Punta Gorda or Charlotte Harbor as the City From the South: Take I-75 to exit 164 (SR 17) go west to US 41 (NB), turn R (north) go over bridge but get in the left lane before the end of the bridge. Take the first left over the bridge onto Bayshore Rd. - we are right behind the miniature golf place.
From the North: Take 1-75 to exit 170 (Kings Hwy) go west to US 41. Turn L (south), get in the right lane and the road will turn onto Bayshore Road and we are the 2nd building on left after you turn. DON'T GO OVER THE BRIDGE.
• Fort Myers (RSW)is 50 minutes south and very pleasant with good pricing.
• Punta Gorda (PGD) is 10 minutes south, great pricing and very convenient.
• Sarasota Airport (SRQ) is only 45 minutes away but is slightly higher in price.
• Tampa Airport (TPA) is 1.5 hrs north and although a little cheaper, can be confusing and crowded.
• Orlando Airport (ORL) is 3 hours north but could be convenient if doubling up with a Disney vacation.
Find us on Trip Advisor, read reviews and leave one of you own! We are proud to have won the Certificate of Excellence for 2013!